Monday 18 June 2012

My Cricket blob

This is my summer project, well sort of. My Aunt gave me the idea start a blog about giving my opinion on books I have read or am reading. I thought it was a god idea so I am going to give it a go.    
I am going to write my thoughts and opinion of the book, what rating I would give it and If I would recommend it to.
I won't tell you what happens in the books in case you want read them, but I will tel you bits that were either funny or Interesting.
Okay, now your probably wandering about the name, ''My cricket Blob''. My Aunt actually came up with it.
She said to her daughter that I was going to be a book critic, Her Daughter then said ''cricket'' instead of critic. Then the blob part, On the way out the door my Aunt shouted ''Good luck with the blob!'' or something along those lines, but I definitely heard the word blob! I'm gonna just stick with Blog anyway, blob sounds weird lol.
By that time I was fascinated with the idea of having a Blog and being able to tell you what I thought of the books I have read.
The first thing my mum said to me when we got into the car was ''Finally Pauline did her job as a god mother and gave you some guidance'' and with that I decided to write an intro to my Bloging days and here it is.
I will write about one book a week and put it up on Monday. If I can I'll do two. The first book I'll put up will be the book I'm reading now. It will be up later or tomorrow at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment